Online Doctor's Note
Official SLA-28 Work Note
Receive a signed doctor's note today!
Start by choosing the reason for your visit...
Our physicians can quickly treat your illness and provide up to a 2-day work note for most conditions*.
Doctor's notes are available only for requests found on this page.
*Any illness with symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 (those marked above) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may require a longer work absence that follows current CDC return-to-work guidelines.
Online Doctor's Note
- Online doctor visits for notes starting at $59 (insurance not necessary)
- Fast evaluations at any time of day without calls or video
- All visits are reviewed by our experienced and professional physician team
- Notes available:
- Work excuse notes
- Employee physical form
- Massage therapy recommendation
- COVID-19 related missed work or travel
- Our physicians formulate all treatment plans and will provide a doctor's note when appropriate
- You may upload a PDF copy of your employer's form (additional fees may apply for PDF form completion)
- Select your condition and complete an online assessment
- Request a work note, employee physical form, or massage therapy recommendation at the end of the assessment
- A doctor's note will be sent to your HIPAA secure portal by the end of the day
- Let us know necessary information such as dates of illness and/or special documentation requests.
- Note can be downloaded and printed
- Maximum of one work note request per 4 week period
- NO REFUNDS will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment and a doctor's note is appropriate
- If a specific form must be completed for your employer, additional fees may apply
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver*, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours. *MDAnywhere recommends pharmaceutical delivery through Medly mail service pharmacy.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice