Respiratory infections can present with a variety of symptoms including nasal congestion or discharge, cough, sore throat, hoarse voice, sinus pressure, and ear fullness/congestion. The right treatment can relieve your symptoms and speed up your recovery. ($45)
What are the causes of a respiratory infection?
- Mainly viral infections, such as the viruses that cause the common cold, laryngitis, sinus infections, influenza, and bronchitis
- Less commonly it can be caused by bacteria and emerging pathogens such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) that can trigger more complicated infections
Who can benefit from this treatment?
- People with a respiratory tract infection due to one of these common agents
- People who seek symptom relief from a temporary illness causing congestion, cough, hoarse voice, throat pain, or facial/sinus pressure
- People who may have mild wheezing or "bronchospasm" as a symptom of respiratory infections
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment of your respiratory infection
- Cough, congestion, or discomfort due to a respiratory infection may slowly improve on its own. A prescription will help relieve symptoms as your body fights the infection
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) education is provided to help assess your risk of this illness and guide your treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.