Online Doctor's Note
Official Work or School Note
Complete a quick online visit to receive a signed doctor's note in your patient portal today!
After your visit, simply print and present your official note to your supervisor.
Start by choosing the reason for your visit...
Our physicians can quickly treat your illness and provide up to a 2-day work note for most conditions*.
Doctor's notes are available only for requests found on this page.
NO REFUNDS will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered.
Online Doctor's Note
- Online doctor visits for notes starting at $59 (insurance not necessary)
- Fast evaluations at any time of day without calls or video
- All visits are reviewed by our experienced and professional physician team
- All notes contain a QR code and are available for:
- Work excuse notes
- COVID-19 related missed work or travel
- Documentation of Recovery
- Our physicians formulate all treatment plans and will provide a doctor's note when appropriate
- In certain instances you may upload a PDF copy of your employer's standard form (additional fees may apply for PDF form completion)
- FMLA and other disability forms are not accepted
- Select your condition and complete an online assessment
- Request a work or travel note.
- A doctor's note will be sent to your HIPAA secure portal by the end of the day
- Let us know necessary information such as dates of illness and/or special documentation requests during your visit
- Note can be downloaded and printed
- Maximum of two excused days per 4 week period for non-COVID conditions
- NO REFUNDS will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered
- For additional information about doctor's notes, CLICK HERE
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment and a doctor's note is appropriate
- If a specific form must be completed for your employer, additional fees may apply
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
MDAnywhere is an affordable, patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. Easy visits, expert care, and low, transparent fees are our top priorities. 100% of the consultations are with board certified physicians and provided without appointments.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
The MDAnywhere team provides accessible medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The content displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.