Online Doctor's Note
Official Work or School Note
Receive a signed doctor's note today!
Start by choosing the reason for your visit...
Our physicians can quickly treat your illness and provide up to a 2-day work note for most conditions*.
Doctor's notes are available only for requests found on this page.
*Any illness with symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 (those marked above) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may require a longer work absence that follows current CDC return-to-work guidelines
Online Doctor's Note
- Online doctor visits for notes $35-$79 (insurance not necessary)
- Fast evaluations at any time of day without calls or video
- All visits are reviewed by our experienced and professional physician team
- Notes available:
- Work excuse notes
- Employee physical form
- Massage therapy recommendation
- COVID-19 related missed work or travel
- Our physicians formulate all treatment plans and will provide a doctor's note when appropriate
- You may upload a PDF copy of your employer's form (additional fees may apply for PDF form completion)
How does it work?
- Select your condition and complete an online assessment
- Request a work note, employee physical form, or massage therapy recommendation at the end of the assessment
- A doctor's note will be sent to your HIPAA secure portal by the end of the day
- Let us know necessary information such as dates of illness and/or special documentation requests.
- Note can be downloaded and printed
- Maximum of one work note request per 4 week period
- NO REFUNDS will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment and a doctor's note is appropriate
- If a specific form must be completed for your employer, additional fees may apply
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.