Our physicians can quickly treat your illness and provide up to a 2-day work note for most conditions*
Online Doctor's Note
- Online doctor visits
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- All visits are reviewed by a physician
- Our physicians formulate all treatment plans and will provide a doctor's note when appropriate
How does it work?
- Complete an online assessment for an acute illness
- Request a work note at the end of the assessment
- Let us know the date your illness began
- Doctor's note will be sent to your secure portal
- Note can be downloaded and printed
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment and a doctor's note is appropriate
- If a specific form must be completed for your employer, additional fees may apply
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.