Best Online Prescription Refill
Our doctors are ready to help you with your prescription refill needs. ($29+)
Our physicians can quickly prescribe refills for a variety of medications. They can provide up to a 3 month renewal for 1-5 of your prescriptions*
$29+ Prescription Refill service.
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast refill visits
- No appointment needed
- For refills of current prescriptions
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
- ED MEDICATION refills need to be requested HERE
- BCP MEDICATION refills need to be requested HERE
- COSMETIC MEDICATION refills need to be requested individually
*What types of medication ARE NOT AVAILABLE as refills?
- Any controlled medication
- Narcotic medication
- Chronic pain medication, including muscle relaxants and gabapentin/pregabalin
- Injectable medication (EXCEPT Epinephrine or Insulin which WE CAN REFILL)
- Medications for depression
- ANTIBIOTICS (topical or oral)
- Any new prescription or change in dosage
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a medication refill
- A physician will ultimately determine whether the medication refill is appropriate
- A prescription for up to a 3 month supply of your medication can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- If there is a question about your medication request, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.
amlodipine, norvasc, zestril, prinvil, hctz, hydrochlorothiazide, lisinopril, enalapril, vasotec, fosinopril, monopril, metoprolol, toprol, carvedilol, coreg, metformin, glucophage, valacyclovir, valtrex, losartan, cozaar, valsartan, diovan, exforge, candesartan, atacand, atorvastatin, lipitor, simvastatin, zocor, labetalol, normodyne, indomethacin, irbesartan, avapro, imitrex, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan, finasteride, ramipril, altace, propranolol, inderal, atenolol, tenormin, bisoprolol, telmisartan, micardis, levothyroxine, synthroid, albuterol, ventolin, proair, pro-air, advair, salmeterol, olmesartan, benicar, high, thyroid, reflux, herpes, maintenance, refills, prescription, blood pressure