Asthma Albuterol Ventolin
If you are an asthmatic and in need of a rescue inhaler or other regular asthma medication, our doctors can help.
$33+ Online asthma care
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast asthma refill visits
- No appointment needed
- Both rescue inhalers and maintenance therapy consultations are available
- Our team can prescribe a refill for your asthma inhaler or other daily maintenance medication
- Albuterol, Ventolin®, Pro-Air®, and more
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost inhalers / pills
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely appointment
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
What can trigger asthma?
- Cigarette smoke
- Animal/pet dander
- Viral infections such as colds, flu, and bronchitis
Features of mild asthma:
- Minor cough or wheezing
- Symptoms develop due to your typical triggers
- Responds quickly to asthma medication such as albuterol
- These symptoms should only be evaluated by a provider in person:
- Moderate to severe trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Bloody phlegm
What should I expect?
- If you have a diagnosis of asthma that responds to inhaled albuterol we can help get you a refill for a rescue inhaler or other maintenance therapy
- Asthmatics should have a non-expired rescue inhaler nearby at all times
- Your respiratory symptoms should respond within minutes of a dose of a rescue inhaler
- For visits requesting an albuterol inhaler, 2 rescue inhalers are generally prescribed per visit
- Our virtual assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online asthma treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
Our healthcare team takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. Unlike other medical sites, we do not limit our services to standard business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.