Asthma Albuterol Ventolin
$29+ Online asthma care
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast asthma medication refill visits
- No appointment needed
- All asthma medications covered
- For refills of current asthma prescriptions
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
What can trigger asthma?
- Cigarette smoke
- Animal/pet dander
- Viral infections such as colds, flu, and bronchitis
Features of mild asthma:
- Minor cough or wheezing
- Symptoms develop due to your typical triggers
- Responds quickly to asthma medication such as albuterol
- These symptoms should only be evaluated by a provider in person:
- Moderate to severe trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Bloody phlegm
What should I expect?
- If you have a diagnosis of asthma that responds to inhaled albuterol we can help get you the rescue inhaler and other necessary asthma medications that you may need
- Asthmatics should have a non-expired rescue inhaler nearby at all times
- Your asthma symptoms should respond within minutes of a dose of a rescue inhaler
- Our virtual assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online asthma treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine company that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simply MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take pride in not being a 9-5 health clinic that only completes patient visits during convenient times of the day.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.
Albuterol proventil ventolin fluticasone breo flovent singulair pulmicort budesonide qvar beclomethasone asmanex mometasone advair symbicort