Relief from persistent allergy symptoms, sometimes referred to as allergic rhinitis, is available. Allergy treatment can significantly improve your quality of life and and help prevent sinus and ear infections.
Seasonal allergy treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day treatment with an effective allergy medication regimen
- Many hay fever/allergy treatments available including: antihistamines, flonase, fluticasone, azelastine, medrol, prednisone, olopatadine, patanol, pataday, pazeo, and more
- Doctor's note available
What can trigger these allergies?
- Pollen (trees, weeds, and grass)
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Animal hair/pet dander
- Cigarette smoke
- Many others
What are the common symptoms of these allergies?
- Sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion
- Ear and sinus congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Scratchy or mildly sore throat
- Mild, dry cough
- Itching, tearing, and irritated eyes
- Usually, more than one of these symptoms is present
- Seasonal allergies DO NOT cause a painful throat, fever, a mucous filled cough, or colored nasal discharge
What else should I know?
- May improve with OTC antihistamines, nasal steroids, and trigger avoidance
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- Medications may include:
- Antihistamine eye drops
- Oral and intranasal steroid medication
- Prescription treatment should rapidly improve your symptoms
- Chronic allergy symptoms may require further evaluation by an allergist
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
Remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox on the SAME DEVICE used to create your account.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.