Online Health Assessment for Work/School.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day documentation
- Online physician visit to assess fitness for employment
- Review of health forms from employers
- Review of labs and immunization records related to fitness for employment
- If lab orders and review are required, additional charges may apply
What should I expect?
- Basic health questions will be reviewed
- Images and / or documents may be required
- A physician will review your information and determine whether further evaluation is needed
- No appointment needed. We are available when you are
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.
Zits retinoid salicylic acid clindamycin erythromycin benzoyl peroxide tretinoin