Ingrown Hair with note
Folliculitis, also referred to as "razor bumps" or "ingrown hair", is caused by a bacterial infection of the hair follicle (the base of the hair). Prescription antibiotic ointment quickly improves this infection.
Online folliculitis treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Prescription ointment rapidly improves symptoms
- Complete a visit to begin controlling and reducing your infection or outbreak today
- Doctor's note available
- Any abrasion of the skin surface, or hair follicle, that leads to a superficial bacterial infection
- Any type of skin friction, especially after shaving
- Can occur anywhere hair grows
- Staph is the most common bacteria involved
- Clusters of small, red dots, bumps, or tiny fluid containing blisters that can be mildly itchy
- Occurs along the hair follicle and can spread to neighboring hair follicles
What else should I know?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- An antibacterial ointment will help you recover as quickly as possible and help prevent this from worsening into a more serious condition
- The rash should improve after a few days of treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice