Cold Symptoms Treatment and note
Respiratory infections can present with a variety of symptoms including nasal congestion or discharge, cough, sore throat, hoarse voice, sinus pressure, and ear fullness/congestion. The right treatment can relieve your symptoms and speed up your recovery.
Online respiratory infection treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day treatment with an effective medication regimen
- Doctor's note available
What are the causes of a respiratory infection?
- Mainly viral infections, such as the viruses that cause the common cold, laryngitis, sinus infections, influenza, and bronchitis
- Less commonly it can be caused by bacteria and emerging pathogens such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) that can trigger more complicated infections
Who can benefit from this treatment?
- People with a respiratory tract infection due to one of these common agents
- People who seek symptom relief from a temporary illness causing congestion, cough, hoarse voice, throat pain, or facial/sinus pressure
- People who may have mild wheezing or "bronchospasm" as a symptom of respiratory infections
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment of your respiratory infection
- Cough, congestion, or discomfort due to a respiratory infection may slowly improve on its own. A prescription will help relieve symptoms as your body fights the infection
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) education is provided to help assess your risk of this illness and guide your treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.