Insect Sting Reaction
Our doctors are ready to help you with your urgent or routine medical needs. These visits are NOT for emergency conditions.
Our physicians will quickly review your treatment request and provide medical advice and any necessary treatment.
*All submitted visits will have a physician's fee, regardless of the physician's final recommendations.*
General visit service.
- Online doctor visits
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- To cover lapses in other provider access:
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Loss of insurance coverage
- Other problems obtaining a timely appointment
- For patients who are not having any emergent symptoms related to their condition
- Insect bite/sting visit examples:
- Insect/tick bites
- Mild bee/wasp/spider sting reactions
- Swelling after bites/stings
What types of conditions are NOT treated online?
- Traumatic injuries
- Orthopedic conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Any emergency
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for this general visit. Not all requests will be accepted for submission and you may be asked to see a provider in person without charge
- All submitted treatment requests will be subject to the physician's fee
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment is appropriate
- Prescriptions, advice, referrals, and/or general medical information may be provided
- Remain in contact: if additional information is needed about your condition, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.