Return to work note
Intended for patients whose symptoms have COMPLETELY resolved. See exclusions below.
Our physicians will quickly review your return to work request, provide medical advice and any necessary doctor's notes.
Return to Work Note
- Online doctor visits
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- Return to work note visit examples:
- Doctor clearance after a COVID-19 exposure
- Resolved mild non-respiratory illness
- Resolved mild diarrheal illness
- When you cannot get an in-person doctor's visit:
- Doctor unavailable
- Travel or relocation
- Urgent care / ER wait too long
- For patients whose symptoms have completely improved
- For short term absences only
- Not for emergencies
- Only for mild medical conditions that have fully improved
- Medical team may ask for documentation / test results
- COVID-19 test dates
- COVID-19 exposure date
- Other health related information
- Not for missed work from:
- Traumatic injuries
- Orthopedic conditions
- Joint pain
- Neurological conditions
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing
- New Headaches
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a return to work note
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment is appropriate
- In addition to a doctor's note, advice, referrals, and/or general medical information may be provided
- Remain in contact: if additional information is needed about your condition, a physician will send you a secure message.
- A doctor's note will be sent to your secure portal by the end of the day
- No refunds will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice