- Quick online doctor visits
- Simple and fast toothache evaluations
- No appointment needed
- Achieve faster dental pain relief
- Doctor's note available
- Start your treatment today
- All dental concerns should have expedited follow up with a dentist
What causes a toothache?
- Tooth decay causing deep cavities and nerve irritation
- Tooth decay with pulpitis – an infection of the inner core of the tooth
- Reversible pulpitis – may respond to antibiotics
- Irreversible pulpitis – will need both antibiotics and surgical treatment by a licensed dentist
- All cases of pulpitis should be evaluated by a licensed dentist
- Gum infection – periodontal abscess
- Usually due to an underlying problem with a tooth
- Typically treated with drainage and antibiotics
- May spread to other parts of the face or jaw
- All cases of gum infections should be evaluated by a licensed dentist
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- You may be prescribed antibiotics and pain-reducing medication
- You should begin the medication immediately
- A prescription for medications is only an initial step in your care
- All dental pain should be evaluated by a licensed dentist within 72 hours
- Just answer a few questions and to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice