A toothache can be very painful, and dentists aren't always immediately available. If you have a painful tooth, it may be infected, and prompt treatment can help relieve your symptoms, until you are able to visit your dentist.
- Quick online doctor visits
- Simple and fast toothache evaluations
- No appointment needed
- Achieve faster dental pain relief
- Doctor's note available
- Start your treatment today
- All dental concerns should have expedited follow up with a dentist
What causes a toothache?
- Tooth decay causing deep cavities and nerve irritation
- Tooth decay with pulpitis – an infection of the inner core of the tooth
- Reversible pulpitis – may respond to antibiotics
- Irreversible pulpitis – will need both antibiotics and surgical treatment by a licensed dentist
- All cases of pulpitis should be evaluated by a licensed dentist
- Gum infection – periodontal abscess
- Usually due to an underlying problem with a tooth
- Typically treated with drainage and antibiotics
- May spread to other parts of the face or jaw
- All cases of gum infections should be evaluated by a licensed dentist
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- You may be prescribed antibiotics and pain-reducing medication
- You should begin the medication immediately
- A prescription for medications is only an initial step in your care
- All dental pain should be evaluated by a licensed dentist within 72 hours
- Just answer a few questions and to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.