COVID return to work note
Intended for patients who had a documented COVID-19 infection and have improving or resolved symptoms.
Our physicians will quickly review your return to work request, provide medical advice and any necessary doctor's notes.
Return to Work Note
- Online doctor visits
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- Return to work note visit following a recent COVID-19 infection
- When you cannot get an in-person doctor's visit:
- Doctor unavailable
- Travel or relocation
- Urgent care / ER wait too long
- For patients who have improving or resolved COVID-19 symptoms
- Not for emergencies
- Only for COVID-19 infections that have improving or resolved symptoms
- Medical team may ask for documentation / test results
- COVID-19 test dates
- COVID-19 exposure date
- Other health related information
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a return to work note
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment is appropriate
- In addition to a doctor's note, prescriptions, advice, referrals, and/or general medical information may be provided
- Remain in contact: if additional information is needed about your condition, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.