Glyburide Prescription Refill
Our doctors are ready to help you with your glyburide or other prescription refill needs. ($33+)
Our physicians can quickly prescribe refills for many of your every day medications. Our medical team can provide up to a 3 month renewal for many of your current prescriptions.
3 month renewals are available for select common daily medications and stable medical conditions.
$33+ GLyburide refill service.
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast refill visits
- No appointment needed
- For refills of glyburide or other current prescriptions
- Prescriptions must have been filled by your pharmacy within the last 12 months
- Prescriptions can be sent to your local pharmacy or an online pharmacy for home delivery
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
- ED MEDICATION: Click HERE request a refill
- BIRTH CONTROL: Click HERE request a refill
- COSMETIC MEDICATION: Click HERE to request a refill
- Any controlled medication
- Narcotic medication
- Chronic pain medication, including muscle relaxants and gabapentin (Neurontin®) or pregabalin (Lyrica®)
- Amphetamines/ADHD medication
- Weight loss (phentermine)
- Hormone replacement
- ANTIBIOTICS (topical or oral), ANTIVIRALS (Valacyclovir/Acyclovir), and ANTIFUNGALS are available as a treatment option ONLY on MDAnywhere
- Injectable medication (EXCEPT Epinephrine or Insulin which our medical team CAN REFILL)
- Compounded medication
- Foreign prescriptions
- Any new prescription or change in dosage
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a glyburide or other medication refill
- A physician will ultimately determine whether the medication refill is appropriate
- A prescription for up to a 3 month supply of your medication can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- If there is a question about your medication request, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.