Birth control medications can help prevent unplanned pregnancy, reduce menstrual symptoms, regulate your cycle, and can even reduce acne. The hormones they contain are very safe and cause few side effects in most healthy women. ($29 physician fee/6 month Rx)
$29 Birth control visits
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls.
- Receive same day birth control medication.
- 6 month prescription
- Multiple options available
- Lo Loestrin
- & many others
Birth control medication
Is this medication right for me?
YES! If you:
- Are healthy, age 18-44, and need a refill OR new prescription for birth control medication
- Would like to change the type of birth control you are using
- Are unable to see your doctor for a prescription refill or evaluation
- Have had a normal gynecologic exam within 2 years
Do I need an exam first?
Experts believe that:
- Young, healthy women may start birth control without first having a Pap smear or pelvic exam
- The risks of unplanned pregnancy can be worse than the risk of starting medication
- Women should have ongoing gynecologic care
- Anyone with certain high risk criteria should be seen by their gynecologist
- Anyone with unusual pain or bleeding should be seen by a gynecologist
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- The $29 physician fee does not include medication
- For refills, medication and dosage need to be entered accurately in our system in order to receive a prescription
- You prescription will be for 6 months of medication
- Many low-cost medication options are available
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice