Glimepiride Prescription Refill
Our physicians can quickly prescribe refills for many of your every day medications. Our medical team can provide up to a 3 month renewal for 1-5 of your prescriptions* (cosmetic and specialty medications not included). Foreign prescriptions not accepted.
Listed fees are for physician consultation/electronic prescription(s) and do not include the cost of the medication.
3 month renewals are only available for select common daily medications and stable medical conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and under active thyroid.
$33+ Glimepiride refill service.
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast refill visits
- No appointment needed
- For refills of glimepiride or other current prescriptions
- Prescriptions must have been filled by your pharmacy within the last 12 months
- Prescriptions can be sent to your local pharmacy or an online pharmacy for home delivery
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
- ED MEDICATION: Click HERE request a refill
- BIRTH CONTROL: Click HERE request a refill
- COSMETIC MEDICATION: Click HERE to request a refill
- Foreign prescriptions
- Controlled medication
- Narcotic and sedative medication
- Chronic pain medication, including muscle relaxants and gabapentin (Neurontin®) or pregabalin (Lyrica®)
- Amphetamines/ADHD medication
- Weight loss (phentermine, Saxenda®, Victoza®, Ozempic®, Wegovy®, Mounjaro®, Rybelsus®)
- Hormone replacement
- Injectable medication (Trulicity®, dulaglutide in addition to the above medications). Excludes insulin (refillable once) and epinephrine
- Antipsychotics/Mood stabilizers
- Compounded medication
- Any new prescription or change in dosage
- ANTIBIOTICS (topical or oral), ANTIVIRALS (Valacyclovir/Acyclovir), and ANTIFUNGALS are available as a treatment option ONLY on MDAnywhere
- Prednisone is only available as a 30 day refill for stable chronic conditions (no flare treatment)
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a glimepiride or other medication refill.
- A physician will ultimately determine whether the medication refill is appropriate.
- A prescription for a 1 to 3 month supply of your medication can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- You may use your insurance or any medication discount coupons* to help pay for the cost of your new prescriptions. Our consultation fee DOES NOT INCLUDE the cost of your medication.
- If there is a question about your medication request, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit.
*Whenever possible, your prescription will be for low-cost, generic medication. There are several prescription coupon sites such as RxSaver, SingleCare, HelpRx, WellRx, and others that can help reduce the cost of your medication, even for generic medications.
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
MDAnywhere is an affordable, patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. Easy visits, expert care, and low, transparent fees are our top priorities. 100% of the consultations are with board certified physicians and provided without appointments.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
The MDAnywhere team provides accessible medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The content displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.