COVID-19 Recovery Letter
Intended for patients without active symptoms of COVID-19 who require a COVID-19 recovery letter for employment, travel, or other concerns. Additional information below.
Our physicians will quickly review your request, provide medical advice and any necessary doctor's notes.
COVID-19 Recovery Letter
- Online doctor visits
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- COVID-19 Recovery Letters provide an exemption from COVID-19 testing (exemption follows current CDC travel guidelines) and clearance to travel after a recent COVID-19 infection
- Your positive test must be within 3-6 months of your travel dates
- You can test positive for up to 90 days after your infection
- COVID-19 Recovery Letter visit examples:
- Doctor clearance after a COVID-19 illness
- Doctor clearance after routine COVID-19 testing required for air travel, hotel stay, etc.
- When you cannot get an in-person doctor's visit:
- Doctor unavailable
- Travel or relocation
- Urgent care / ER wait too long
- For patients without symptoms or whose symptoms have near completely or completely improved
- Not for emergencies
- Notes follow current CDC guidelines
- Must currently be within the United States at time of request
- Medical team will require important information
- COVID-19 test dates
- COVID-19 symptom dates
- Copy of your positive COVID-19 test result
- US medical office/proctored tests only
- Home tests and foreign tests not accepted
- Antibody tests not accepted
- Other health related information
- Not for travel clearance for other medical issues such as:
- Traumatic injuries, fractures
- Spine or joint problems
- Neurological conditions
- Heart problems
- Lung problems
- Clearance after surgery
- Mask exemption ("no mask") notes are NOT AVAILABLE
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a travel clearance note
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment is appropriate
- In addition to a doctor's note, advice, referrals, and/or general medical information may be provided
- Monitor your messages: if additional information is needed about your condition, a medical team member will send you a secure message.
- A doctor's note will be sent to your secure portal by the end of the day
- No refunds will be permitted once the doctor's note has been delivered
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
MDAnywhere is an affordable, patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. Easy visits, expert care, and low, transparent fees are our top priorities. 100% of the consultations are with board certified physicians and provided without appointments.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
The MDAnywhere team provides accessible medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The content displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.