Vitamin B12 level
Avoid the doctor's office. Get a physician order for your Vitamin 12 level right here, without crowds or waiting. This test screens for vitamin B12 deficiency, which can lead to fatigue, anemia, tingling and other neurological changes, and even mood changes. A physician will explain your results and provide further guidance. ($39)
Why get tested?
- Low vitamin B12 levels can lead to fatigue, anemia, loss of appetite, tingling and other neurological disorders, and even mood changes
- Those with a family history, older age, vegan/strict vegetarian diet, and certain gastrointestinal absorption issues are at risk for low vitamin B12 levels (up to 15% of US may be deficient)
- Our physicians can help evaluate whether you should be tested for vitamin B12 deficiency
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a vitamin B12 level test which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- A physician will report and interpret your results
- Recommendations based on the results
What our service does not include
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees may be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, our lab partners will discount your lab fees
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.