Cellulitis or Skin Infection
Our doctors are ready to help you with your urgent or routine medical needs. These visits are NOT for emergency conditions.
Our physicians will quickly review your treatment request and provide medical advice and any necessary treatment.
Skin infection visit service.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Fast evaluations at any time of day
- Skin infection visit examples:
- Fungal infections
- Determination of need for referral
- Return to work planning
- To cover lapses in other provider access:
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Loss of insurance coverage
- Other problems obtaining a timely appointment
- For patients who are not having any emergent symptoms related to their condition
- Doctor's note available
What types of conditions are NOT treated online?
- Traumatic injuries
- Orthopedic conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Any emergency
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for this visit. Not all requests will be accepted for submission and you may be asked to see a provider in person.
- A physician will ultimately determine whether online treatment is appropriate
- Prescriptions, advice, referrals, and/or general medical information may be provided
- Remain in contact: if additional information is needed about your condition, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice