Medical School Immunity Panel
Avoid the doctor's office. Get a physician order for a Medical School Immunity Panel right here, without crowds or waiting. This test checks for prior exposure to Tuberculosis (TB), Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Dyptheria, Pertussis (Tdap), Varicella, and Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR). A physician will explain your results and provide further guidance. ($69)
Why get tested?
- Tests for prior exposure to TB, Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Dyptheria, Pertussis (Tdap), Varicella, and Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR)
- These tests are often required for proof of immune status to common infectious diseases for work or school.
- These tests will help determine if further vaccination is needed
- Our physicians can help evaluate your test results and, if appropriate, can provide recommendations including any necessary referral
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a Quantiferon Gold TB test, Hepatitis B surface antibody, Tdap titer, Varicella Zoster virus antibody, and Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) antibodies which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results, which may include education and referral
What our service does not include
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees may be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, MDAnywhere can assist you with lowered cost testing
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.