Measles (Rubeola) titer
Avoid unnecessary expense, delays or exposures. Get a physician order for a Measles titer right here, without crowds or waiting. This test screens for immunity to measles by checking for antibodies. A physician will explain your results and provide further guidance. ($29)
Why get tested?
- Vaccination should produce immunity to measles
- Checking for antibodies will confirm that you have immunity
- Many schools and healthcare facilities require lab proof of measles immunity for attendance or employment
- Our physicians will evaluate your need for a measles titer and can write a prescription for testing
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a measles titer which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- Physician will provide and interpret your results
- Recommendations based on the results.
Reduced lab fees
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees will be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, MDAnywhere has partnered with LabCorp to provide reduced testing fees (most fees under $20).
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.