H. Pylori Test
Avoid the doctor's office. Get a physician order for your H. Pylori test right here, without crowds or waiting. This test screens for the H. Pylori antibody, which when present indicates a recent or current infection from H. Pylori. A physician will explain your results and provide guidance and / or referrals. ($39)
Why get tested?
- Presence of H. Pylori antibodies indicates that there is currently an H. Pylori infection or that there was an H. Pylori infection in the past 12-18 months.
- Those with a history of dyspepsia, gastritis, or ulcer disease are at risk for this treatable infection
- Our physicians can help evaluate whether you should be tested for H. Pylori
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for H. Pylori antibody test which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- A physician will report and interpret your results
- Recommendations based on the results
What our service does not include
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees may be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, our lab partners will discount your lab fees
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.