Food Allergy Testing
Avoid unnecessary expense, delays or exposures. Get a physician order for a food allergy test right here, without crowds or waiting. This panel screens for 15 of the most common food allergies (milk, egg, peanut, walnut, almonds, cashews, hazelnut, shrimp, scallops, clam, codfish, corn, wheat, soybean, & sesame seed). A physician will explain your results and provide further guidance.
Why get tested?
- Food allergies are quite common
- Allergies may cause gastrointestinal (GI) upset or more severe reactions
- Learn what foods to avoid
- Our physicians can help evaluate your results and, if appropriate, can provide recommendations that can improve your overall wellness including your general health, and provide any necessary referral
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a food allergy screen which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results, which may include dietary modification and referral
Reduced lab fees
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees will be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, MDAnywhere has partnered with LabCorp to provide reduced testing fees (most fees under $20).
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice