Fluoxetine for Anxiety
Getting an appointment with your mental health provider can be difficult, but an interruption in your medication can be both unpleasant and unsafe. By requesting an online refill for your anxiety, stress, or insomnia medication, you can avoid missing and doses before seeing your usual provider.
Additional medication refill requests may be submitted with this anxiety medication refill request.
Fluoxetine refill service.
- Online doctor visits
- For people who have a stable condition and are followed by a mental health provider
- Our doctors can refill your current fluoexetine prescription
- Refillable medications include:
- SSRIs (fluoxetine, sertraline, paroxetine, escitalopram, etc.)
- SNRIs (Venlafaxine, duloxetine, etc.)
- Complete a visit to avoid an interruption in your medication
The doctors will NOT refill:
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax®, Klonopin®, Valium®, etc.)
- Barbiturates (phenobarbital, pentobarbital)
- Opiates (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Suboxone®)
- Chronic pain medication (Gabapentin, Pregabalin)
- Tricyclic medication (TCAs)
- Any new medication that you are not already prescribed
What should I expect?
- If your condition is stable on medication, our doctors can refill your fluoxetine prescription
- Our online assessment will help identify good candidates for an anxiety, stress, or insomnia medication refill (1 month supply)
- Our doctor may need to use messaging to ask you more questions about your condition
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.