Cologuard Colon Cancer Screening
Colorectal cancer is common in both men and in women and a leading cause of death in the United States. Finding colon cancer early may make it easier to treat. Our physicians can help you get the Cologuard® colon cancer screening test online today! They will explain your results and provide guidance.
Why get tested?
- Cologuard® test detects abnormal DNA and blood in your stool
- If positive, you will be referred to a gastroenterologist for immediate evaluation
- If negative, you should continue to follow up with your doctor and determine if further testing or colon cancer screening is needed
What our service includes
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for Cologuard® test
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results, which may include referral to your primary care doctor and/or gastroenterologist (GI doctor)
- Cologuard® test fees are covered by most insurers and are billed separately by the lab (Exact Sciences®)
- Contact your insurer for more details
- If non-insured, the cost of the Cologuard® test is approximately $580 if paid in advance
- The $69 physician fee is not covered by insurance
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if the Cologuard® test is right for you
- After you submit payment to Exact Sciences® and mail in your DNA sample, the lab will process your sample and send results to the ordering provider
- Your MDAnywhere doctor will contact you with the results and provide further details and instructions
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. Unlike many telemedicine sites, we do not limit our services to standard business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.