Cologuard Colon Cancer Screening
Colorectal cancer is common in both men and in women and a leading cause of death in the United States. Finding colon cancer early may make it easier to treat. Our physicians can help you get the Cologuard® colon cancer screening test online today! They will explain your results and provide guidance.
Why get tested?
- Cologuard® test detects abnormal DNA and blood in your stool
- If positive, you will be referred to a gastroenterologist for immediate evaluation
- If negative, you should continue to follow up with your doctor and determine if further testing or colon cancer screening is needed
What our service includes
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for Cologuard® test
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results, which may include referral to your primary care doctor and/or gastroenterologist (GI doctor)
- Cologuard® test fees are covered by most insurers and are billed separately by the lab (Exact Sciences®)
- Contact your insurer for more details
- If non-insured, the cost of the Cologuard® test is approximately $580 if paid in advance
- The $69 physician fee is not covered by insurance
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if the Cologuard® test is right for you
- After you submit payment to Exact Sciences® and mail in your DNA sample, the lab will process your sample and send results to the ordering provider
- Your MDAnywhere doctor will contact you with the results and provide further details and instructions
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice