Anti-aging treatment at MD Anywhere
Aging is inevitable, however you can help maintain your youthful appearance. Tretinoin cream is very effective at preventing and reducing wrinkles. As an added benefit, it can lighten darker areas known as age spots. Skin becomes smoother in both look and feel, creating and maintaining a more youthful appearance.
Tretinoin anti-aging treatment
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment
- Tretinoin requires a prescription
- Tretinoin is a Vitamin A derivative and a Retinoid medication
- When applied to the skin surface it increases new skin growth and turnover, helping to create a more smooth and even appearance
- One time and 12 month (1 initial, 3 refills) treatment options
What skin conditions can tretinoin treat?
- Preventative therapy for skin aging
- Fine wrinkles
- Age spots
- Patches of hyperpigmentation (dark spots)
- Roughness or bumpiness of the skin
- May help reduce risk of skin cancer
Is this treatment right for me?
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Can be useful at any age
- The earlier you begin treatment, the better the results
- Most have minimal to no skin irritation and continue to see benefits from this treatment throughout its use
- Those with very sensitive skin may choose to use this product every other day and routinely with moisturizers
What is the method of application?
- Typically is applied to the face, neck, or upper chest
- Apply to clean skin at bedtime (about 20 minutes after cleansing)
- Initial use should be 2x a week. Apply a pea sized portion to reduce the chances of skin irritation
- Always use a strong sunscreen as your skin is more sensitive to the sun while using this medication
- Be patient, as it may take several months to see the improvements in your skin
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
Remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox on the SAME DEVICE used to create your account.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice