Anti-aging treatment at MD Anywhere
Aging is inevitable, however you can help maintain your youthful appearance. Tretinoin cream is very effective at preventing and reducing wrinkles. As an added benefit, it can lighten darker areas known as age spots. Skin becomes smoother in both look and feel, creating and maintaining a more youthful appearance. ($29 or $99)
Tretinoin anti-aging treatment
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment
- Tretinoin requires a prescription
- Vitamin A derivative that belongs to the family of Retinoid medications
- When applied to the skin surface it increases new skin growth and turnover, helping to create a more smooth and even appearance.
- One time and 12 month (4 refills) treatment options.
What skin conditions can tretinoin treat?
- Preventative therapy for skin aging
- Fine wrinkles
- Age spots
- Patches of hyperpigmentation (dark spots)
- Roughness or bumpiness of the skin
- May help reduce risk of skin cancer
What is the method of application?
- Can be useful at any age. The earlier you begin treatment, the better the results
- Typically is applied to the face, neck, or upper chest
- Apply to clean skin at bedtime (about 20 minutes after cleansing)
- Initial use should be 2x a week. Apply a pea sized portion to reduce the chances of skin irritation
- Always use a strong sunscreen as your skin is more sensitive to the sun while using this medication
- Be patient, as it may take several months to see the improvements in your skin
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.