Avoid the doctor's office. Get a physician order for a Lyme disease test right here, without crowds or waiting. This panel screens for the bacteria Borrelia Burgdorferi, which causes Lyme disease. Additional tests can be added depending on your history and your symptoms (ehrlichia, anaplasma, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, babesiosis). Talk to the doctor about which tests are right for you. A doctor will explain your results and provide advice and/or referrals. ($39)
Why get tested?
- If you have had a deer tick bite, Lyme disease antibodies can be detected in the blood about 4 weeks after exposure
- Our physicians can help evaluate whether you have been infected with Lyme disease. Even if you were treated with antibiotics after a tick bite, you may still have developed an infection
- Other deer tick diseases (Ehrlichia and Babesia) may also occur at the same time
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a Lyme test (and others if necessary) which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results
What our service does not include
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees may be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, our lab partners will discount your lab fees
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After your blood is drawn at the lab, results should be available in a few days
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.