If you need a Tdap shot because you or a family member are planning on having a baby, because you need a booster, or for other reasons, you can get a prescription quickly and right from your phone or computer without going to the doctor. You can then be vaccinated at a local pharmacy. ($29)
Who should get Tdap Vaccine?
- All adults should have a Tdap vaccine if they have never had one
- A Tdap booster should be repeated every 10 years
- Adults over 65 should be immunized
- A booster should be given at least 2 weeks before meeting a newborn
- Healthcare workers should have a Tdap vaccination every 10 years
Features of the Tdap Vaccine:
- Helps protect against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis infections
- Infants and children receive DTaP vaccines and then a Tdap booster at age 11 or 12
- Over time, immunity may decrease
- Booster doses can be effective
What should I expect?
- Pharmacies which administer vaccines often require prescriptions
- Check with your pharmacy for availability and pricing
- Our online assessment will help identify good candidates for the Tdap Vaccine
- A prescription will be sent to the pharmacy electronically, where you can have the vaccine administered
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
MDAnywhere is an affordable, patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. Easy visits, expert care, and low, transparent fees are our top priorities. 100% of the consultations are with board certified physicians and provided without appointments.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
The MDAnywhere team provides accessible medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The content displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.