Online Pink Eye Treatment
Pink Eye treatment
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment
- Prescription eye drops help improve superficial eye infection symptoms
- Complete a visit to begin treating your pink eye with prescription eyedrops today
What Are Some Causes of Pink Eye?
- Some common bacterial causes are:
- It may also be caused by viruses including the common cold
- Some conditions may mimic pink eye, so an accurate history is critical
What are the features of Pink Eye?
- Mild to moderate redness over the whites of the eyes
- Yellow or greenish discharge or crusting
- Itching or burning of the eyes
- Should not affect your vision
- Should not be very painful
What can I expect?
- Our assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online medical treatment by a doctor
- An antibiotic eye medication is needed if your symptoms could suggest bacterial conjunctivitis. Viral causes may resolve without treatment
- Any patient with a red eye should be reevaluated after a few days to ensure that it is improving as expected
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.