Avoid unnecessary delays or exposures. Get a physician vaccine order for a necessary immunization (Hepatitis A or B, Shingles, HPV, MMR, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Tdap, and Varicella) right here, without crowds or waiting. This order can be used if your pharmacy or vaccination center requires a prescription.
Online vaccine order.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day vaccine orders
Why get vaccinated?
- Disease prevention
- Avoid prolonged illness
- Employer mandates
- Enhanced personal health
- Herd immunity enhancement
What our service includes
- Physician review of your medical information
- Direct to pharmacy or printable physician order for one vaccination which can be performed at many major pharmacies
- Check with your local pharmacy regarding appointment times and vaccine availability
What our service does not include
- Pharmacist or vaccination fees that are billed separately by the pharmacy.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your vaccine fees may be covered
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if a vaccine order is right for you
- Orders available for:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Shingles, HPV, MMR, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Tetanus - Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap), and Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine company that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simply MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during convenient times of the day.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice