Avoid the doctor's office. Get a physician vaccine order for a necessary immunization (Hepatitis A or B, Shingles, HPV, MMR, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Tdap, and Varicella) right here, without crowds or waiting. This order can be used if your pharmacy or vaccination center requires a prescription. ($29)
Why get vaccinated?
- Disease prevention
- Avoid prolonged illness
- Employer mandates
- Enhanced personal health
- Herd immunity enhancement
What our service includes
- Physician review of your medical information
- Direct to pharmacy or printable physician order for one vaccination which can be performed at many major pharmacies
- Check with your local pharmacy regarding appointment times and vaccine availability
What our service does not include
- Pharmacist or vaccination fees that are billed separately by the pharmacy.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your vaccine fees may be covered
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if a vaccine order is right for you
- Orders available for:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Shingles, HPV, MMR, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Tetanus - Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap), and Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.