Latisse Online Prescription
Latisse (bimatoprost) Rx
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment to enhance the appearance of your eyelashes
- Ideal for those who have lost eyelashes or have too few eyelashes
- Regrows thinning or short eyelashes
- Latisse can double the thickness of eyelashes, make them darker, and significantly longer
- Economical generic formulation available
- 2 and 12 month (3 refills) treatment options
- Complete a visit to begin regaining your desired eyelash appearance
What is Latisse (bimatoprost)?
- Experts noticed that patients using Bimatoprost to treat glaucoma developed darker and thicker eyelashes
- Latisse has been approved by the FDA as a cosmetic enhancement for eyelash growth
Are there any possible side effects?
- Most patients do not experience any side effects, but some may notice:
- Darkening of the iris (the colored part of your eye) which may be permanent. This occurs in 1-2% of patients who apply this medication directly to the eye. When applied to the eyelid this effect is seen less often
- Reversible darkening of the eyelid
- Mild hair growth outside the intended area
- For a full list of side effects, please read the package insert or discuss with your pharmacist
Application method and results.
When applied once a day to the upper eyelid as directed, most patients will notice significant eyelash enhancement in as little as 3-4 weeks
- Maximal results are obtained in 16 weeks.
- Results will last as long as you continue to use this medication
- Twice a week use is recommended for maintenance after desired results have been achieved
- Latisse (bimatoprost) should not be applied to the lower eyelid or while wearing contact lenses
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.