Latisse Online Prescription
If you desire your eyelashes to grow thicker, longer, and fuller, Latisse® (bimatoprost ophthalmic) can be a great solution. This easy to apply medication works in as little as 3-4 weeks.
Latisse® (bimatoprost) Rx.
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment to enhance the appearance of your eyelashes
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Ideal for those who have lost eyelashes or have too few eyelashes
- Regrows thinning or short eyelashes
- Latisse® can double the thickness of eyelashes, make them darker, and significantly longer
- Economical generic formulation available
- 2-3 month and 12 month (3 refills) treatment options
- Complete a visit to begin regaining your desired eyelash appearance
What is Latisse (bimatoprost) and is treatment right for me?
- Experts noticed that patients using Bimatoprost to treat glaucoma developed darker and thicker eyelashes
- Latisse® has been approved by the FDA as a cosmetic enhancement for eyelash growth
- Eyelash benefits will be seen at any age
- If your eyelashes are not as thick or as long as they once were, this treatment will help restore your lashes and improve your overall eyelid appearance
Are there any possible side effects?
- Most patients do not experience any side effects, but some may notice:
- Darkening of the iris (the colored part of your eye) which may be permanent. This occurs in 1-2% of patients who apply this medication directly to the eye. When applied to the eyelid this effect is seen less often
- Reversible darkening of the eyelid
- Mild hair growth outside the intended area
- For a full list of side effects, please read the package insert or discuss with your pharmacist
Application method and results.
When applied once a day to the upper eyelid as directed, most patients will notice significant eyelash enhancement in as little as 3-4 weeks
- Maximal results are obtained in 16 weeks.
- Results will last as long as you continue to use this medication
- Twice a week use is recommended for maintenance after desired results have been achieved
- Latisse® (bimatoprost) should not be applied to the lower eyelid or while wearing contact lenses
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.