Prescription Refill service general information.
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
- For refills of current prescriptions, with no dose change
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
What types of medication are NOT available as refills?
- Narcotic medication
- Chronic pain medication
- Psychiatric medication, including anxiety and anti-depressant medication
- Medications to treat a new condition
- Any new prescription
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for an arthritis medication refill
- A physician will ultimately determine whether the medication refill is appropriate
- A prescription for up to a 3 month supply of your medication can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- If there is a question about your medication request, a physician will send you a secure message.
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent to your pharmacy
- A copy of any lab or vaccine orders can be sent directly to you for added convenience
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.