Severe allergic reactions or anaphylaxis require immediate treatment with epinephrine. If you suffer from severe allergies, it is imperative to have an EpiPen or other epinephrine auto-injector nearby at all times. If you have expired medication or need a replacement, our doctors can assist you.
Please note: This service is ONLY for patients with a pre-existing prescription for an EpiPen, Adrenaclick, Auvi-Q or other epinephrine auto-injector.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING SYMPTOMS OF AN ALLERGIC REACTION OR ANAPHYLAXIS NOW, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!
- Online doctor visits
- Simple and fast refill visits
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- No appointment needed
- For refills of current prescriptions
- To cover lapses in medication due to:
- Lost medications
- Interruptions in primary care
- Travel or relocation
- Other problems obtaining a timely prescription
- For patients who are not having any new symptoms related to their condition
- Epinephrine is a drug used in the emergency treatment of severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- Can be lifesaving if given immediately; it should be the first treatment given
- If you have had anaphylaxis in the past, epinephrine should be with you at all times
- Epinephrine does expire, so it is important to check the expiration date on all of your auto-injectors and replace any expired medication
What is anaphylaxis?
- Severe allergic reaction that can cause:
- Hives or skin turning red, itchy
- Lips, tongue, throat, mouth swelling
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing, low blood oxygen
- Low blood pressure, lightheadedness, fainting
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
- Occurs within minutes to hours after exposure to the allergen
- Can be fatal if airways become blocked by swelling and you can't breathe, or if blood pressure drops too low
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for a refill of your EpiPen or other epinephrine auto-injector
- Refills will be given only to patients with a pre-existing prescription
- You will be asked to provide a picture of your current epinephrine auto-injector
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team has established partnerships that reduce the cost of heatlhcare.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.