- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment
- Individualized therapy based on acne type and severity
- Complete a visit to begin controlling and reducing your acne today
Acne triggers and typical features:
- Glands within the skin become inflamed and clogged with debris or secretions
- Infected glands lead to inflamed, red and swollen blemishes
- May appear as blackheads, white heads, red bumps or all three
- Develops slowly
- May occur on dry or oily skin
- Some medicines may trigger acne
- May not respond to over-the counter remedies
What should I expect?
- Acne that has failed over-the-counter therapy may improve with prescription medication
- Our online assessment will help identify good candidates for treatment
- A combination of antibiotic and rejuvenating lotions may be used
- Expect improvement in your acne over the next 2-3 months
- Facial hygiene will improve results
- Ongoing treatment may reduce recurrence
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine company that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simply MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take pride in not being a 9-5 health clinic that only completes patient visits during convenient times of the day.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.
Zits retinoid salicylic acid clindamycin erythromycin benzoyl peroxide tretinoin