Avoid unnecessary expense, delays or exposures. Get a physician order for a Urine Culture right here, without crowds or waiting. This test screens for bacterial infections of the urine, which can cause UTIs, kidney infections or more serious infections. A physician will explain your results and provide referrals if needed. ($49)
Why get tested?
- If you have had a urinary tract infections and want to confirm that it has gone away
- If you get chronic UTIs without symptoms and need urine cultures performed regularly
- If you are having a procedure soon and require a negative urine culture.
- Our physicians can help evaluate whether you have or are at risk for a bacterial infection of the urine
What our service includes
- MDAnywhere can help reduce out of pocket lab fees
- Physician review of your medical information
- Physician order for a Lyme disease test which can be performed at the lab of your choice
- Physician interpretation of your results
- Physician reporting the results to you
- Recommendations based on the results
Reduced lab fees
- Lab fees (if any) are billed separately, by the lab.
- If you have insurance, most or all of your lab fees will be covered
- If you do not have insurance coverage, MDAnywhere has partnered with LabCorp to provide reduced testing fees (most fees under $20).
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will determine if this test is right for you
- After you submit your urine sample, results should be available in less than a week
- Results may also be available on your laboratory's portal
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.