Excessive underarm sweat (primary axillary hyperhidrosis) is a fairly common condition that can be embarrassing and have significant social and professional consequences. This treatment will provide relief when other nonprescription products such as antiperspirants have limited effectiveness.
Underarm sweat control treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day treatment with an effective hyperhidrosis medication
What are the features of Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis?
- Excessive sweating only in BOTH underarm areas
- More sweat than actually needed to regulate your body temperature
- Occurs for more than 6 months
- Starts before age 25
- Happens at least once a week and impairs daily activities
- Does not happen when sleeping
- Family history of same symptoms is common
Who should be treated?
- Those who have been diagnosed with this condition by their primary doctor and have no other medical conditions that can cause the same symptoms
- Most commonly has no known cause
What are the possible side effects?
- Dry mouth, dry eyes, nausea
- Operators of any type of vehicle should not use this medication, as it may cause drowsiness or blurry vision
- People with glaucoma, bowel problems, difficulty urinating, or heart conditions should not use this medication
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- The medication prescribed (Qbrexza or glycopyrronium cloth) is applied once a day to both underarm areas only
- Cannot be used if you will be in a hot environment, as you may stop sweating and develop heat stroke
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after submitting your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost and high quality patient centered telemedicine company that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team is always working on establishing new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simply MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take pride in not being a 9-5 health clinic that only completes patient visits during convenient times of the day.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.