Z-Online Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What are some risk factors for erectile dysfunction?
- Damage to small blood vessels
- Medication side effects
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol/triglycerides
- Sleep apnea
Important facts about erectile dysfunction:
- ED, or impotence, is when you cannot achieve or sustain an erection for sexual activity
- ED and cardiovascular disease share many of the same risk factors
- It is essential that you have clearance from your physician to engage in sexual activity; this includes a physical exam and screening for heart disease
- New ED symptoms may be a sign of a more serious medical or psychological illness
- Any NEW occurrence of ED should be evaluated in person by a licensed medical provider
What else should I know?
- Our assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment by our doctors
- Sildenafil (generic Viagra) in the proper dose is very effective for ED ("off label use" of generic sildenafil)
- Generic sildenafil is recommended for its low cost, effectiveness, and safety
- A typical prescription is for thirty 20 mg tablets of sildenafil which is approximately 10 distinct uses
- Other treatments are available upon request
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.