What can trigger these allergies?
- Pollen (trees, weeds, and grass)
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Animal hair/pet dander
- Cigarette smoke
- Many others
What are the common symptoms of these allergies?
- Sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion
- Ear and sinus congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Scratchy or mildly sore throat
- Mild, dry cough
- Itching, tearing, and irritated eyes
- Usually, more than one of these symptoms is present
- Seasonal allergies DO NOT cause a painful throat, fever, a mucous filled cough, or colored nasal discharge
What else should I know?
- May improve with OTC antihistamines, nasal steroids, and trigger avoidance
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- Medications may include:
- Antihistamine eye drops
- Oral and intranasal steroid medication
- Prescription treatment should rapidly improve your symptoms
- Chronic allergy symptoms may require further evaluation by an allergist
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.