This assessment will determine if you are at risk of being infected with the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV or COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Questions are based on the latest CDC (Centers for Disease Control) criteria.*
Persons not at risk of infection with the Novel Coronavirus may still have flu symptoms, cough, or sinus pain that can be treated. There is no charge for this assessment unless one of these other treatments is requested.
*Click here for more information from the CDC website.
What is the Novel Coronavirus?
- Viral infection that is common in animals, but can infect people then spread to other people
- Spreads when an infected person coughs or sneezes, and the infected droplets get into the mouth or noses of other nearby people
- It is unknown if the virus can spread by touching a contaminated surface
- Coronavirus is spread to close contacts within 6 feet
What are the symptoms of Coronavirus?
- Shortness of Breath
- May appear within as little as 2 days, or as many as 14 days after exposure
What should I do if I am sick?
- If you have been in China within the last 14 days and have symptoms, seek medical advice immediately!
- Call 911 or your doctor and let them know about your travel history and symptoms
- Avoid contact with others
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- Wear a face mask to avoid spreading the virus to others
What can I expect?
- Our online assessment will help identify if you are at risk for Novel Coronavirus infection
- If you are found to be at risk, you should see a doctor in person immediately so you can be tested
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.