Who is a candidate for a birth control medication?
- Healthy women, age 18-40, who seek a refill with no changes in medication or dose
- Women who are temporarily unable to see their gynecologist for a refill
- Those who have had a normal gynecologic exam within 2 years
Who is not a good candidate for a prescription?
- Women starting contraceptives for the first time
- Women seeking a change in medication or dose
- Anyone who is pregnant, recently pregnant or breast feeding
- Women with high blood pressure
- Women with a history of blood clots or other high-risk medical conditions
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- Your medication and dosage needs to be entered accurately in our system in order to receive a prescription
- You prescription will be for 6 months of medication
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history
- Once these two steps are complete, a physician will review your entire visit and treatment request
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Any necessary prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.